28.6.11

New Beginnings.

WOWZERS! its been almost a month since we have posted anything. It  has been a long and busy month to say the least. I am happy to say that all the boxes have finally been unpacked and it feels amazing to be done. I love my new place and the best part is the view, which is very hard to come by in Hong Kong.
Image by: Richa
We managed to take some time off in-between all the mayhem, and decided to check out one of the leading art fairs in the world  held in Hong Kong. There was a plethora of artist and art including some of my favourites such as Chuck Close, Jeff Koons, Lie Wei, Warhol, Picasso just to name a few. 
Image by: Richa
Image by: Richa
Image by: Richa
It truly was an awespiring experience and a brilliant way to spend a Sunday. Hopefully next year's show I can attend all 3 days of the exhibition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment